INDIA: Government announces new budget with emphasis on food economy management and subsidies
Speeding up the process of reforming the agricultural sector has proved to be the priority for this year's Union Budget. The government argues that through the budget, the food economy will experience some managerial changes in light of recent increased production. Importantly, the provision of food subsidies was also laid out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival