POLAND: Government approves German takeover of five sugar mills
Marek Biernacki, the Polish Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration, has approved the proposed German buyout of five sugar mills owned by Kalinsko-Torunska . Many employees of the mills and sugar beet farmers reportedly welcomed the acquisition by Pfeiffer und Langen as the primary chance for securing jobs. Their continued support for the bid has been touted as the reason for Biernacki's decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs