UK: Government debates BSE report, acknowledges 'serious shortcomings'
UK agriculture minister Nick Brown pledged that future governments would do all in their power to prevent a repeat of the BSE scandal during the 1990s Brown, opening a parliamentary debate on Lord Phillips' BSE report, acknowledged that the inquiry into the outbreak identified 'serious shortcomings' in the handling of the affair by previous Conservative governments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units