SOUTH KOREA: Government helps mid-sized seafood players get to European Seafood Expo
Sixteen domestic seafood companies will be travelling to Belgium for the European Seafood Expo this week, supported by the Korean Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. The ministry revealed today that it will be helping the mid-sized businesses participate in the event in a bid to boost their export potential. Currently the seafood produced in Korean is largely exported to the Japanese market, but the companies are hoping to secure supply contracts worth US$8m to Europe and Africa during the exhibition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife