SOUTH KOREA: Government helps mid-sized seafood players get to European Seafood Expo
Sixteen domestic seafood companies will be travelling to Belgium for the European Seafood Expo this week, supported by the Korean Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. The ministry revealed today that it will be helping the mid-sized businesses participate in the event in a bid to boost their export potential. Currently the seafood produced in Korean is largely exported to the Japanese market, but the companies are hoping to secure supply contracts worth US$8m to Europe and Africa during the exhibition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk