USA: Government of Canada opposes further harassment of Canadian Wheat Board
The Government of Canada is very disappointed by the announcement of yet another American trade action against Canadian farmers. The North Dakota Wheat Commission announced that it intends next week to petition the U.S. government to initiate an investigation under U.S. Trade Act Section 301 against Canadian trade practices and the Canadian Wheat Board (CWB) in particular.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target