UK: Government publishes proposed autumn GM crop trial sites
Sites for the autumn trials of oilseed rape in the UK government's programme of Farm-Scale Evaluations (FSEs) of herbicide tolerant genetically modified (GM) crops were published today [Monday]. In this, the last year of the three-year programme of FSEs, the sowing of the GM oilseed rape is expected from 19 August onwards depending on weather and soil conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast