CANADA: Government reports on measures it has taken to keep StarLink™ corn out of Canada
Ottawa– The Government of Canada has responded to questions about measures taken to prevent StarLink™ corn from entering Canada. StarLink™ corn is not approved for any use in Canada. Greenpeace submitted a number of questions through a petition process administered by the Office of the Auditor General and the Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development. The government response to Greenpeace was developed by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), Canadian Grain Commission (CGC), Health Canada, the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA), Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC), Environment Canada, and the department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020