UK: Government responds to milk task force report
The Government today issued its response to the Milk Task Force report published on 3 January 2002. The aims of the Task Force were to identify how greater efficiencies could be obtained throughout the dairy supply chain. Lord Whitty, minister for food and farming said: "The Task Force has made a number of carefully thought out recommendations for the dairy sector and for Government.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund