SWITZERLAND: Government set to compensate SDF dairy farmers
The Swiss government has announced it will pay out over SFr70m (US$47m) in compensation to around 7000 dairy farmers who were badly affected by the collapse of Swiss Dairy Food. The milk processing company went into receivership because of its enormous debts, still owing large sums of money to farmers. The government has pledged to repay around 80-90% of the money owed to farmers by the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever