BANGLADESH: Government sets sugar production target of 0.13 million metric tonnes
The Government of Bangladesh (GoB) estimates that 0.15 million acres of land are planted with sugarcane, and that this will yield 1.6 million metric tonnes of sugarcane. Accordingly, GoB has set millwise targets for the 15 sugar mills of Bangladesh, which works out to a total target of 0.13 million tonnes of sugar for the 2000-2001 crushing season which will start in November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units