NEW ZEALAND: Government to lodge complaint with police over green party destruction threats
Threats by anti-genetic engineering protesters Green Gloves that they will destroy GM field trials could be challenged in court by the ACT NZ party. Green Gloves made the threats after the government decided earlier this week to allow GM field trails to go ahead. Logan Petley, group spokesman, responded by saying that the Government had betrayed New Zealanders and "that leaves the public no option but civil disobedience to protect our country from GE accidents and contamination."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin