INDIA: Government urged to retain Nizam Sugar Industries
The Andhra Pradesh Government has been urged to rethink its decision to sell Nizam Sugar Industries , and instead retain the business and increase its productivity. President of the Nizam Sugar Factory Employees Association , Mr R. Krishnaiah, argued that if the government ceased the issue of State cane advisory price, it would be able to overcome the losses and minimise the cost of production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target