INDIA: Government urged to retain Nizam Sugar Industries
The Andhra Pradesh Government has been urged to rethink its decision to sell Nizam Sugar Industries , and instead retain the business and increase its productivity. President of the Nizam Sugar Factory Employees Association , Mr R. Krishnaiah, argued that if the government ceased the issue of State cane advisory price, it would be able to overcome the losses and minimise the cost of production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre