INDIA: Government urged to retain Nizam Sugar Industries
The Andhra Pradesh Government has been urged to rethink its decision to sell Nizam Sugar Industries , and instead retain the business and increase its productivity. President of the Nizam Sugar Factory Employees Association , Mr R. Krishnaiah, argued that if the government ceased the issue of State cane advisory price, it would be able to overcome the losses and minimise the cost of production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations