US: Goya doubles ready meal line with new recipes
Goya Foods has doubled its range of pre-made Mexican meals with the addition of five recipes.
The Hispanic food group has added dishes including Pan Seared Salmon over Manchego Funche topped with Cilantro Cream and dressed with Pico de Gallo; and Pan Seared Tilapia over Cuban Tamal, topped with Alcaparrado Coulis and served with Mexican Rice.
"At Goya, we take pride in being the brand that brings the traditional taste of home to many of our consumers," said Joseph Perez, senior vice president at Goya Foods, "and we also enjoy giving them creative alternatives to expand their cooking experience."
Goya distributes over 1,600 authentic Hispanic products throughout the US and Europe.
Belgian food group Ter Beke today (26 February) booked a 9% rise in annual profits as efficiency gains and cost control offset flat sales....
Northern Foods chief executive Stefan Barden today (14 January) that market conditions remain "competitive" after the UK food maker reported a "resilient" performance over Christmas....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016