USA: Grabow named vice president of human resources at Land O'Lakes
Land O'Lakes, Inc. yesterday announced that Karen M. Grabow has been named Vice President of Human Resources at Land O'Lakes, effective September 1, 2001. Grabow replaces Jack Martin, former Vice President of Human Resources, who retired in June. Grabow has more than 25 years of experience in the human resources area including executive and leadership positions at Target Corporation and Personnel Decisions, International (PDI). Most recently, Grabow served as Vice President of Human Resources for Target Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival