USA: Graham Packaging Brings `Hershel Cow' to Life in Special `Caricature' Bottle for Hershey's Syrup
Graham Packaging Company, L.P., a leading global producer of custom blow-molded plastic containers, has unveiled a new 48-ounce HDPE (high-density polyethylene) limited-edition "caricature" bottle to help build brand awareness for Hershey's Syrup. The bottle is whimsically molded in the shape of "Hershel Cow," a character Hershey Foods features in its print and television advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe