CHINA: Great potential for domestic feed industry
Jia Youling, director of the Animal Husbandry and Veterinarian Department of the Ministry of Agriculture spoke recently of the growing importance of feed processing to the Chinese economy. There is much potential for development in this rising industry, for which China currently ranks second largest in the world. While 68m tons of feed are produced annually, animal husbandry still amounts to less than 30% of the overall agriculture output value. It is hoped however that this will grow significantly with the demand for animal products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK