GREECE: Greek supermarket merger due for completion by end of 2001
The merger between Greek Atlantic Supermarkets and rival food retailer Galinos Laoutaris is slated for completion by the end of this year. The newly merged operation will run a total of 165 supermarkets across Greece. Full year turnover is forecast at approximately Dra122bn (US$324m), reports
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega