UK: Green & Black’s launches educational chocolate promotion
UK producer of organic chocolate Green & Black has unveiled its first advertising campaign this week, with the strapline: "Ah, that's what chocolate's supposed to taste like." The company claims that the majority of chocolate lovers in the UK are eating a combination of sugar, vegetable fat and cocoa solids, or in other words so-called milk chocolate. Green & Black's claims a higher level of cocoa solids and milk is necessary to create chocolate worthy of its name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife