USA: Green Fusion appoints Martin Kelly to the board of directors
Green Fusion Corporation ("Green Fusion") (OTCBB:GRFU) wishes to announce that Mr. Martin Kelly has agreed to accept a position on the Board of Directors of Green Fusion. "We are extremely pleased that Martin has agreed to join our Board," said Evan Baergen, President of Green Fusion. "His experience, knowledge and contacts in the distribution business will be instrumental in building revenues and using up excess manufacturing capacity at Brussels Chocolates. He brings a wealth of experience in wholesale distribution that will be invaluable as we pursue our business expansion and financial goals."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review