USA: Green Fusion appoints Martin Kelly to the board of directors
Green Fusion Corporation ("Green Fusion") (OTCBB:GRFU) wishes to announce that Mr. Martin Kelly has agreed to accept a position on the Board of Directors of Green Fusion. "We are extremely pleased that Martin has agreed to join our Board," said Evan Baergen, President of Green Fusion. "His experience, knowledge and contacts in the distribution business will be instrumental in building revenues and using up excess manufacturing capacity at Brussels Chocolates. He brings a wealth of experience in wholesale distribution that will be invaluable as we pursue our business expansion and financial goals."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat