USA: Green Fusion appoints Martin Kelly to the board of directors
Green Fusion Corporation ("Green Fusion") (OTCBB:GRFU) wishes to announce that Mr. Martin Kelly has agreed to accept a position on the Board of Directors of Green Fusion. "We are extremely pleased that Martin has agreed to join our Board," said Evan Baergen, President of Green Fusion. "His experience, knowledge and contacts in the distribution business will be instrumental in building revenues and using up excess manufacturing capacity at Brussels Chocolates. He brings a wealth of experience in wholesale distribution that will be invaluable as we pursue our business expansion and financial goals."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning