CANADA: Green Fusion appoints Stephen Whittington to board
Vancouver-based Green Fusion Corp, the parent company of the House of Brussels Chocolates, has announced the appointment of Stephen Whittington to a position on its board of directors. "We are extremely pleased that Stephen has joined our board," said Evan Baergen, president of Green Fusion. "His expertise and extensive contacts in the distribution business will be instrumental during the company's current stage of rapid growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs