CANADA: Green Fusion reaches financing agreement with Bermondsey Investments
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Green Fusion Corporation ("Green Fusion") (OTCBB:GRFU - news) wishes to announce that it has signed a term sheet with Bermondsey Investments Limited for up to US$1.5 million. The financing will allow GRFU to complete its intended acquisition of House of Brussels Holdings Ltd., which owns and operates Brussels Chocolates Ltd. ("Brussels"). Bermondsey's investment will initially take the form a loan and will be converted to equity upon GRFU's completion of a registration statement for those shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival