UK: Green Isle leading the way in eProcurement
Green Isle Foods, one of the largest manufacturers of convenience foods and owner of the prestigious brand Goodfellas Pizza, has announced a major initiative with IngredientsNet.com, the leading online exchange for the food manufacturing industry. This move highlights the increasing recognition of the benefits of e-commerce within the £105 billion food ingredients market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins