ESTONIA: Green light for creation of country’s largest dairy
Competition authorities in Estonia have given the go-ahead to the acquisition of the dairy firm Meiere Tootmise by Tallinna Piimatoostus. The merger will create the largest dairy company in Estonia and has been delayed for several months while the authorities considered the application to merge. Before the merger was announced, Tallinna Piimatoostus enjoyed a 28-32% stake in the Estonian market, while Meieri Tootmise had a share of 15-20%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre