FRANCE: Green light for Soufflet, Neuhauser merger
Neuhauser has merged with Soufflet Group
The European Competition Authority has approved a merger between the agro-industrial firm Soufflet Group and bakery firm Neuhauser.
Agreed on 27 May, the deal will see the Soufflet family acquire a majority share in Neuhauser which is an established player in the bakery, morning goods and confectionery industry, with eighteen manufacturing sites in France and Portugal.
"The upcoming merger should allow the Neuhauser Group to benefit from the Soufflet Group's support to consolidate its position and pursue its development," a statement on Soufflet's website read.
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- M&A Watch - ConAgra should divest Commercial Foods
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- Focus: Battle against antimicrobial resistance
- General Mills to axe 675-725 jobs
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure