USA: Green Mountain Coffee elects Barbara Carlini to board
Waterbury, Vt.-based specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee (GMC) has announced the election of Barbara Carlini to the company's board of directors.
Carlini is currently chief information officer of Guinness North America. Prior to joining Guinness, she was senior director, US sales and marketing systems, IT at food giant Nabisco. The addition of Carlini expands the board of directors to seven members.
Robert P. Stiller, president and CEO of GMC, said: "Barbara's experiences at ADP, Nabisco and Guinness NA will provide the basis for valuable insight and guidance on a range of issues related to information technology and business process.
"I believe that Barbara's work at Nabisco will be an excellent resource for the company's sales process."
Carlini added: "I'm very pleased to be working with the GMC board of directors. I hope that my experience will contribute to the strength of this board and will benefit GMC and its shareholders."
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli