USA :Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. Announces Final Results of Dutch Auction Self-Tender Offer
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) announced the final results of its Dutch Auction self-tender offer which expired today at 5:00 P.M., New York City time. On April 17, 2000, the Company had commenced its offer to purchase up to 300,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at a price range of $14.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid