USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. fiscal 2001 first quarter net income up 40.0% on revenue growth of 24.9%
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) today reported record quarterly sales and earnings for the Company's fiscal first quarter of 2001, the sixteen-week period ended January 20, 2001. Net sales increased 24.9% to $30,905,000 for the sixteen weeks ended January 20, 2001, compared to $24,742,000 for the sixteen weeks ended January 15, 2000. The area of the highest growth was the office coffee service channel, where sales of single-serve K-cup® coffee packages for the Keurig® brewing system drove the Company's year-over-year coffee pounds sold growth to 36.0% in the first quarter. Year-over-year coffee pounds sold in the supermarket and convenience store channels were also strong with quarterly growth rates of 18.4% and 15.9%, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega