USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. fiscal 2001 first quarter net income up 40.0% on revenue growth of 24.9%
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) today reported record quarterly sales and earnings for the Company's fiscal first quarter of 2001, the sixteen-week period ended January 20, 2001. Net sales increased 24.9% to $30,905,000 for the sixteen weeks ended January 20, 2001, compared to $24,742,000 for the sixteen weeks ended January 15, 2000. The area of the highest growth was the office coffee service channel, where sales of single-serve K-cup® coffee packages for the Keurig® brewing system drove the Company's year-over-year coffee pounds sold growth to 36.0% in the first quarter. Year-over-year coffee pounds sold in the supermarket and convenience store channels were also strong with quarterly growth rates of 18.4% and 15.9%, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti