USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. reports record fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and full-year results
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) yesterday announced record financial results for the Company's fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended September 30, 2000. Net sales were up 38.6% to $21,332,000 for the thirteen weeks ended September 30, 2000, compared to $15,388,000 for the twelve weeks ended September 25, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO