USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. reports record fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and full-year results
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) yesterday announced record financial results for the Company's fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended September 30, 2000. Net sales were up 38.6% to $21,332,000 for the thirteen weeks ended September 30, 2000, compared to $15,388,000 for the twelve weeks ended September 25, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill