USA: Green Mountain Coffee introduces new packaging to US coffee market
Pioneers Application of Amcor SoftValve Technology in U.S. Coffee Market WATERBURY, Vt.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR - news) and Amcor Flexibles Europe, Gloucester, UK announced today that Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has become the first company in the U.S. to apply the Amcor SoftValve® to coffee packaging. The new one-way valve, manufactured by Amcor-Flexibles-Europe (AFE) is fully integrated into roll stock film that Green Mountain Coffee uses to produce portion packages of freshly roasted and ground coffee. The new valve offers significant production and environmental advantages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund