USA: Green Mountain Coffee introduces new packaging to US coffee market
Pioneers Application of Amcor SoftValve Technology in U.S. Coffee Market WATERBURY, Vt.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR - news) and Amcor Flexibles Europe, Gloucester, UK announced today that Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has become the first company in the U.S. to apply the Amcor SoftValve® to coffee packaging. The new one-way valve, manufactured by Amcor-Flexibles-Europe (AFE) is fully integrated into roll stock film that Green Mountain Coffee uses to produce portion packages of freshly roasted and ground coffee. The new valve offers significant production and environmental advantages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid