USA: Green Mountain Coffee introduces new packaging to US coffee market
Pioneers Application of Amcor SoftValve Technology in U.S. Coffee Market WATERBURY, Vt.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR - news) and Amcor Flexibles Europe, Gloucester, UK announced today that Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has become the first company in the U.S. to apply the Amcor SoftValve® to coffee packaging. The new one-way valve, manufactured by Amcor-Flexibles-Europe (AFE) is fully integrated into roll stock film that Green Mountain Coffee uses to produce portion packages of freshly roasted and ground coffee. The new valve offers significant production and environmental advantages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action