USA: Green Mountain Coffee is among 20 fastest-growing small companies, says magazine
Waterbury, Vt.-based specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee has made it into the top 20 of Fortune Small Business (FSB) magazine's list of the 100 "fastest-growing small companies" in the US for the second consecutive year. Working with Zack's Investment Research, FSB compiled a list of public companies with revenues in 2001 of US$200m or less, which were ranked by criteria including earnings growth, revenue growth, and stock return (price appreciation plus dividends) from 1999 through 2001. In the July/August 2002 issue, FSB has ranked Green Mountain Coffee tenth in earnings-per-share growth, 101st in revenue growth, seventh in total return, and 19th overall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin