USA: Green Mountain Coffee is among 20 fastest-growing small companies, says magazine
Waterbury, Vt.-based specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee has made it into the top 20 of Fortune Small Business (FSB) magazine's list of the 100 "fastest-growing small companies" in the US for the second consecutive year. Working with Zack's Investment Research, FSB compiled a list of public companies with revenues in 2001 of US$200m or less, which were ranked by criteria including earnings growth, revenue growth, and stock return (price appreciation plus dividends) from 1999 through 2001. In the July/August 2002 issue, FSB has ranked Green Mountain Coffee tenth in earnings-per-share growth, 101st in revenue growth, seventh in total return, and 19th overall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods