USA: Green Mountain Coffee is among 20 fastest-growing small companies, says magazine
Waterbury, Vt.-based specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee has made it into the top 20 of Fortune Small Business (FSB) magazine's list of the 100 "fastest-growing small companies" in the US for the second consecutive year. Working with Zack's Investment Research, FSB compiled a list of public companies with revenues in 2001 of US$200m or less, which were ranked by criteria including earnings growth, revenue growth, and stock return (price appreciation plus dividends) from 1999 through 2001. In the July/August 2002 issue, FSB has ranked Green Mountain Coffee tenth in earnings-per-share growth, 101st in revenue growth, seventh in total return, and 19th overall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review