USA: Green Mountain Coffee names Hogan as new CFO
Waterbury, Vermont-based Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. has appointed William G. Hogan as VP and CFO, effective immediately. Hogan was previously with General Electric Company where since 1986 he held a number of executive-level finance positions within several key strategic divisions. Most recently, he served as VP Finance for General Electric Quartz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses