USA: Green Mountain Coffee reports fiscal 2001 second quarter net income up 97.2% on revenue growth of 24.5%
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) yesterday reported another strong quarter, with a 24.5% increase in sales and a 97.2% increase in net income for its fiscal second quarter of 2001. Net sales increased 24.5% to $22,741,000 for the twelve weeks ended April 14, 2001, compared to $18,259,000 for the twelve weeks ended April 8, 2000. Total coffee pounds sold for the quarter increased 22.3% year-over-year to 2,913,000 pounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea