USA: Green Mountain Coffee reports fiscal 2001 second quarter net income up 97.2% on revenue growth of 24.5%
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) yesterday reported another strong quarter, with a 24.5% increase in sales and a 97.2% increase in net income for its fiscal second quarter of 2001. Net sales increased 24.5% to $22,741,000 for the twelve weeks ended April 14, 2001, compared to $18,259,000 for the twelve weeks ended April 8, 2000. Total coffee pounds sold for the quarter increased 22.3% year-over-year to 2,913,000 pounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega