USA: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters acquires Frontier Organic Coffee business
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) announced that effective yesterday it has acquired Frontier Organic Coffee(TM) from Frontier Natural Products Co-op of Norway, Iowa. Green Mountain Coffee purchased the Frontier Organic Coffee brand, its trade information, and various other assets related to its coffee business from Frontier Natural Products Co-op for approximately $2.7 million in cash, including estimated transaction costs. The Company financed the acquisition through its existing line of bank debt. Frontier is one of the largest importers and roasters dedicated to 100% certified organic coffee in North America. Offering both bulk and packaged coffee, Frontier Organic Coffee's annual sales last year were over $3.5 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review