CANADA: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters launches two Fair Trade coffees
Green Mountain Coffee has introduced two new Fair Trade certified coffees, High Andes Blend and High Andes Decaf, but they are both limited edition and will only be available until 28 June 2002. High Andes Blend features Fair Trade certified coffees from the Colombian and Peruvian Andes. High Andes Decaf is also from the Andes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry