USA: Green Mountain Coffee to up stake in Keurig, Incorporated to 41%
Green Mountain Coffee (GMC), a leader in the specialty coffee industry, announced today [Thursday] that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, will have acquired a larger stake Keurig, Incorporated by the end of this month for approximately US$14.4m. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters completed financing through Fleet National Bank to exercise options on all of the 2,217,859 shares of Keurig granted to the company by Keurig shareholders at an exercise price of US$6.50 per share, including options previously exercised.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO