USA: Green Mountain reports rise in Q1 net earnings
US coffee roaster Green Mountain Roasters has reported net earnings for the fiscal first quarter to 18 January of US$2.3m, compared with $2.2m a year earlier. The Vermont-based roaster also reported sales of $36.6m for the first quarter, up from $32.4m a year earlier. The company backed its previous earnings forecast for the second quarter and said that it expects fiscal 2003 sales and shipments to grow by 10% to 15%, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO