UK: Greencore calls for union talks on Hull plant changes
Greencore has called for talks with unions over its plans to restructure a loss-making site in UK amid a dispute that has seen the Irish food group accused of breaking employment law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Carrefour's Indian exit highlights challenges
- Dairy Crest's appeal may grow after deals
- TreeHouse well-placed after Flagstone move
- Focus: Trade restrictions hitting Russian outlook
- Kroger eyes two growing trends with Vitacost deal
- General Mills unveils fresh swathe of NPD
- Ferrero "in discussions" over Oltan Gida buy
- United Biscuits pushes relaunched BN brand
- Nestle to adopt modular factory tech
- Diamond takes Kettle brand into popcorn in US