IRELAND: Greencore CFO to leave company
Greencore CFO to leave company for building firm Kingspan
Ireland-based food group Greencore has announced that its CFO Geoff Doherty will resign to move "into a similar role at another publicly quoted group".
Doherty will join building materials company Kingspan as CFO-designate in January and will succeed Dermot Mulvihill, who is retiring, later in 2011.
His resignation from Greencore will take effect from 31 December.
Greencore chairman Ned Sullivan said: "Since joining Greencore Group plc in 2001 Geoff has made an immense contribution to the development of the company and while we are sorry to see him leave, we wish him every success in his future career."
It had gone 7pm on Friday night when, at last, UK poultry and fish supplier Boparan Holdings showed its hand in the battle to buy Northern Foods....
After months of speculation, this week Sara Lee finally decided upon its future - and it involves a split of the business. Uncertainty continues to surround the future of the UK's Northern Foods, whil...
Greencore today (24 January) repeated its belief that a merger with Northern Foods could create annual savings of GBP40m and shed more light on how the deal will cut costs....
Irish food group Greencore today (24 January) admitted it is weighing up its options over its next move in the battle for Northern Foods after the UK manufacturer accepted a rival bid from poultry and...
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast