REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Greencore posts H1 boosted by Hazlewood acquisition
Irish food and ingredients group Greencore has released an interim statement of results for the half year ended 29 March 2002. Financial highlights for this period include a 45% increase in turnover to €816m (US$m). The company said that this growth principally reflects the inclusion of the results of the retained Hazlewood businesses for six months, compared with three months in the comparative period; in addition, like-for-like sales from continuing operations grew by 5%, reflecting the growth in the markets in which Greencore now operates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant