REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Greencore posts H1 boosted by Hazlewood acquisition
Irish food and ingredients group Greencore has released an interim statement of results for the half year ended 29 March 2002. Financial highlights for this period include a 45% increase in turnover to €816m (US$m). The company said that this growth principally reflects the inclusion of the results of the retained Hazlewood businesses for six months, compared with three months in the comparative period; in addition, like-for-like sales from continuing operations grew by 5%, reflecting the growth in the markets in which Greencore now operates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report