REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Greencore posts H1 boosted by Hazlewood acquisition
Irish food and ingredients group Greencore has released an interim statement of results for the half year ended 29 March 2002. Financial highlights for this period include a 45% increase in turnover to €816m (US$m). The company said that this growth principally reflects the inclusion of the results of the retained Hazlewood businesses for six months, compared with three months in the comparative period; in addition, like-for-like sales from continuing operations grew by 5%, reflecting the growth in the markets in which Greencore now operates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth