IRELAND: Greencore shares up on FY profit growth
Convenience food group Greencore saw its share price climb nearly 4% this morning (27 November) after booking an increase in full-year profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Premier Foods launches "first" American wet sauces
- Lactalis invests in Georgian dairy Sante