INDIA: Greenpeace Anti-GE seed protest ends in arrest
Five Greenpeace activists were arrested while protesting at the inaugural session of the Asia Pacific Seed Association's (APSA's) annual conference 'Asian 2000' in Bangalore today. Amidst heavy security arrangements, Greenpeace activists dressed in vegetable suits of tomatoes, aubergines and corn, demonstrated against the promotion and introduction of genetically engineered seeds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK