FRANCE: Greenpeace condemns EU lack of action against pirate fishing
A Greenpeace report released today exposes the role of "flag of convenience", or pirate, fishing(1) in the destruction of marine ecosystems worldwide. In the report, Greenpeace criticises the European Union (EU) for trying to protect the true owners of these fishing vessels during FAO (United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation) negotiations on a global plan to address the problem of pirate fishing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs