BELGIUM: Greenpeace demands EU labelling of GE animal feed - twenty nine activists arrested in Aarhus-Denmark
Agricultural Ministers meet in Brussels yesterday a few hours after Danish riot police arrested twenty nine Greenpeace activists who chained themselves to the bulk carrier Explorer, which had come from Argentina carrying 20, 000 tonnes of genetically engineered (GE) grains destined for animal feed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes