CANADA: Greenpeace to invade Loblaws to label GE food on Friday
Greenpeace today announced it will invade a Loblaws in greater Toronto on Friday to let shoppers know what they're eating this holiday. "Canadians are fed up not knowing what they're eating," said Holly Penfound, genetic engineering campaigner at Greenpeace. "Greenpeace has worked with governments and corporations in good faith and still GE labels aren't here. With 95% of Canadians demanding to know what they eat, the time for talk is over. Greenpeace is taking action."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs