UK: Greenpeace UK launches guide to avoiding GM
Greenpeace UK today launched a new online consumer guide to help shoppers find out whether the foods they are buying are really non-GM. The guide covers a wide range of food, including top brands as well as supermarket own brands. It highlights whether companies have a policy of avoiding derivatives of GM crops, such as GM soya oil, and whether their dairy and meat products come from animals fed on genetically modified crops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast