THAILAND: Greenpeace urges GM-free policy
Greenpeace has warned Thailand that it will lose out in world markets if it embraces a policy in favour of pro-genetically modified organisms. The environmental campaigner said that over 30 countries already strongly oppose GM products, while others have issued a law on labelling imported materials. Many of these countries are big markets for food product exports from Thailand, claims Greenpeace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project