AUSTRALIA: Green's Foods' profits plunge
Troubled Australian food producer Green's Foods Ltd has posted an 80% decline in FY net profit down to A$647,000 (US$336,660) from A$3.18m. Green's had warned in June that its FY financial results would be "substantially below" those of the previous year, and market watchers now expect the group's shares to tumble.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail