AUSTRALIA: Greens warns it might struggle to reach forecast profits
Australian food company Green's Foods admitted yesterday that it might struggle to meet its full year profit forecasts of A$7.7m(US$4m). They may even fall below the A$3.2m recorded for the 1999/2000 period. The considerable drop in the group's second half earnings has been attributed to cost over-runs incurred during a manufacturing reorganisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant