AUSTRALIA: Greens warns it might struggle to reach forecast profits
Australian food company Green's Foods admitted yesterday that it might struggle to meet its full year profit forecasts of A$7.7m(US$4m). They may even fall below the A$3.2m recorded for the 1999/2000 period. The considerable drop in the group's second half earnings has been attributed to cost over-runs incurred during a manufacturing reorganisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival