USA: Greg Piper to Head NorthCenter Foodservice Subsidiary
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) today announced that Greg Piper has been promoted to serve as President and Chief Executive Officer of the NorthCenter Foodservice subsidiary of Performance Food Group. Piper replaces H. Allen Ryan who will continue to serve as Chairman of that subsidiary. Ryan, age 58, has been nominated for election as a Director of Performance Food Group at the Company's May 3, 2000 annual meeting of shareholders. Piper was formerly Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for NorthCenter with responsibilities for sales, marketing and purchasing. He has been associated with that company for 24 years. He joined the company in Operations and progressed through increasing levels of responsibility in the Sales and Sales Management areas. During this period NorthCenter expanded from 23 employees to more than 250. He resides in Manchester, Maine with his wife and two of their four children. At Northcenter, David K. Crowell was promoted from Senior Vice President of Administration to Executive Vice President. Crowell has been associated with NorthCenter for 23 years and has held increasing levels of responsibility in the financial and human resources portions of the business. Performance Food Group markets and distributes more than 25,000 national and private label food and food-related products to approximately 25,000 restaurants, hotels, cafeterias, schools, healthcare facilities and other institutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review