UK: Greggs trading statement brings no surprises, to be expected say analysts
As the trading statement of UK sandwich and bakery chain Greggs was released yesterday (8 January), analysts spoke of the distinct lack of surprises they were expecting. Indeed, in line with targets, like for like sales during H2 grew more than 6%. Based in Yorkshire, the chain has gradually grown to number 1,100 outlets since its 1984 listing. In 1994 a buyout of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK